Basingstoke, England

Do not buy anything from Cathy Nedd she is a thief and a liar!!!I purchased 2 lace wigs from her worth $700 and I still havent recieved my goods!!

It has be 3months since I ordered the unit and after a number of attempts of contacting her she has ignored my calls and emails!!! All you have to do is google her name and a list of complaints will come up about her!

I wish that I had only googled her name and company before I purchased goods from her.She has stolen hundreds of dollars from alot of people!!!!

Had an Experience with Glamour Lace Wigs?

Comments

Wow I have no horror story regarding Cathy M Nedd, but have found that she is currently being sued cause of action Conversion Diversity case no 2:2012cv12703 Michigan East case First Student Inc vs Cathy M Nedd. She certainly does get around.

#419960

Was once the best united states provider of

full lace wigs, but something has gone wrong

with this company, after many many calls

i did get my unit, but it was scary, how

they ignore me for months, very sad

to see a business fail like this

Same problem, she does not send the units, they also go by glamour lace. Watch out

Dream Lace Wigs did me the same way. Dream lace wigs is a scam and the worst nightmare i had..... they also go by best lace wigs...

They changed the W to vv (2 v's) and stole my money by using another name after placing several orders from the..

This is absolutely true.I bought a lace unit from Cathy Nedd and after numerous attempts still have not received it.

After talking on the phone with her and many emails, she promised that she would send another.

Still nothing.She owes me $500.

#220320

I too was duped by Cathy Nedd.I ordered a $500 unit from her and never got it.

Once I reached her by phone she pretended like it was all a big misunderstanding. As a make good, she promised to send me another unit and never did.

Shame..because she had a good product.Will never do business with her again.